Most in-person Covid-19 restrictions end on June 5, 2021.
- Saturday -- 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday -- 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Monday through Thursday -- 9:00 a.m.
- There is no weekday Mass on Friday
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament with Benediction:
- 1st Wednesday of each month following 9:00 a.m. Mass
First Holy Eucharist for children:
- April or May, or contact the Religious Education Office
Traveling? Contact Mass Times (1-858-207-6277) for the location of the Catholic Churches within the U.S.
Saturday 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m., or by appointment
Need help preparing for confession? Read the U.S. bishops' guides to an examinations of conscience.
Baptisms are celebrated during and outside of Mass. Parents and godparents are required to attend our Baptism preparation program. Parents: call the parish office to register.
Confirmation takes place at the Easter Vigil and other times during the year. Please contact the Religious Education Office for information.
The Trenton Diocese requires a one year period of preparation, and participation in Pre-Cana classes or an Engaged Encounter weekend. Please speak with a priest or deacon before making wedding plans and setting a date.
Are you civilly married and wish to bring your marriage into the Church? Contact the parish office to learn more about marriage convalidation.
Anointing of the Sick
Visits by a priest may be arranged by calling our parish office.
Holy Days and Special Masses
Holy Days of Obligation for this liturgical year are denoted by (+). Mass times are subject to change.
- Mary, Mother of God (+) - Jan. 1 at 9:00 a.m. & 11 a.m.
- Ash Wednesday - Feb. 17 at 9 a.m. & 7 p.m.
- Holy Thursday - April 1, 7 p.m.
- Good Friday - April 2, 3 p.m.
- Easter Vigil - April 3, 8 p.m.
- Ascension of the Lord -- Transferred to Sunday, May 16, 2021
- Assumption of the BVM - Aug. 15 (not a Holy Day of Obligation in 2021, follow weekend Mass times)
- All Saints - Nov. 1 at 9 a.m. (not a Holy Day of Obligation in 2021)
- Thanksgiving - Nov. 25 at 9 a.m.
- Immaculate Conception of the BVM (+) - Dec. 8 at 9 a.m. & 7 p.m.
- Nativity of the Lord (+), Christmas Eve - Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Nativity of the Lord (+), Christmas Day - Dec. 25 at 9 a.m. & 11 a.m.
To become a sponsor for baptism or confirmation, you must be:
- currently registered with the parish for a minimum of 6 months
- attending Mass regularly
- at least 16 years of age
- if married, married in the Catholic church