Please join us for these celebrations during Lent and Easter:
Ash Wednesday, February 22 (ashes will be distributed at both masses/services)
- 9:00 a.m. Mass
- 4:30 p.m. service
- 7:00 p.m. Mass
Stations of the Cross
- Fridays during Lent, 7:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, February 27 - March 30 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday through Wednesday, April 3 - April 5 at 9:00 a.m.
Lenten Penance Service
- Wednesday, March 15, 7:00 p.m.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Wednesday, March 1, after the 9:00 a.m. Mass
- Wednesday, April 5, after the 9:00 a.m. Mass
- Wednesday, April 5, 7:00 p.m.
Holy Thursday, April 6
- No 9:00 a.m. Mass
- Mass of the Lord’s Supper: 7:00 pm, church remains open until 10:00 p.m.
Good Friday, April 7
- Liturgy of the Passion and Death of Our Lord, Holy Communion, Veneration of the Cross, 3:00 p.m.
- Stations of the Cross, 7:00 p.m.
Holy Saturday, April 8
- Blessing of Easter Food, 11:00 a.m.
- No 4:00 pm Mass
- Easter Vigil, 8:00 p.m.
Easter Sunday, April 9
- 9:00 am and 11:00 a.m. Mass